Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first blog!!


Horray for blogs! I thought it would be time to start up so that we can connect with family and friends, and let everyone know how we are doing! We are so far away from everyone since we are here in Virginia. Paul has been at work since last night, so Davan and I have been hanging out here at home. For Christmas we got Davan a walker with wheels on the bottom. He has figured out that if he scootches to his right side and streaches out his right leg he can reach the floor. He now scoots himself around, and I litterally mean around. Since only one foot can reach the floor, he can only go backwards in a circle. It is really sad and funny, all at the same time!
I have been spending a lot of time at the gym, so Davan goes to the childrens play area while I work out. He loves having all of the new toys and equipment such as the swings and the rockers. Whenever I come back in, the staff is always so kind and playing with Davan. He loves it there, and I love watching him smile! I hope he is always this friendly with strangers!! Paul will be back later today, and we are excited to be able to spend time with him =)
For now, welcome to my blog, feel free to look around and leave us a message!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to hear all about Davan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world, it really is a great way to keep in touch and know what is going on in friends and families lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the blog and miss you dearly! Keep us in the know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie...and my very favorite Ellefsen side nephew. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is not a search engine anywhere on this silly thing! I have clicked everywhere and cannot figure out how to search for other peoples blogs without knowing their url. Lame... If you have a blog, please help me out and leave me your blog address so I can add you and follow yours! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's our blog if you didn't already have it :)

    ReplyDelete