Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New eyeballs are the best!

Happy Tuesday everyone! And what a wonderful day it is! Even though it is a day without sun, I am in such a wonderful mood today! Yesterday I had my eyes lasered. It went really well! And when I came home, my wonderful friends were there to help me out so that I could sleep off the pain meds! I have the greatest friends ever, and I am so lucky to live so close to them all! I am in my bed right now, listening to the baby scream. Sounds cruel, I know, but he has already been up and had breakfast. He was getting cranky and rubbing his eyes. Usually he goes down for a nap this time every morning. But for some reason this morning he would rather scream than sleep! Poor guy! If this keeps up, I might have to go save him! It breaks my heart to hear him cry, and all I want to do is snuggle him and tell him everything will be ok. But I know if I go in there and save him, he will still be upset, and he will miss his morning nap. Such a tough decision.
I missed the Bachelor last night, and then everyone posted stuff on Facebook about it. I have to close my eyes and scroll past it! I will go watch it today, as soon as the baby falls asleep =) I am going to Arizona tomorrow, and I am so excited! Well, AZ will be really nice, but I haven't been there without Paul, so it is going to be a little bit depressing as well. I am going to miss Paul so much! I wish he could come with me, and we could hold hands on the plane, and take pictures with the cacti, and watch the sun rise (which I can see now that I have been lasered!) and this all seems like a picture-perfect imaginary trip with Paul... I know in reality if we went there together, we would end up on a couch watching the Olympics, and maybe eat some food. That would be it. And since that is all it would be, I might as well go by myself, hehe! I get to see my family (and hopefully the young seeeester will be there) and I get to go to my cousins wedding! I am extremely excited to go to their wedding, because it will be the first time since my wedding that our family will be in the temple together! It is so beautiful and peaceful there. When I am there it feels like the whole world has stopped, and everything is perfect. I am sad, however, that my cousins baby shower is at the same time as the wedding! I wish the shower could have been earlier in the day so I can see all of my relatives on that side of the family! Tragically they are at the same time, and I will have to figure out another way to see everyone!
Well, I have a busy day in front of me, starting off with watching the Bachelor (haha!!) and then off to appointments, shopping for last minute things, packing, and getting all ready to leave town tomorrow. Dear family, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment